CNC Operator / Machinist wanted
Ignition Custom Engineering is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, and qualified CNC Operator / Machinist on a Casual basis to join our team located at our specialist workshop in Pooraka SA. reporting to the Workshop Manager
Ignition Custom Engineering specialise in manufacture, service and repair of firearm equipment and are Australia’s leading gunsmithing experts in precision, practical and long-range rifle.
Role and Responsibility
- Prepare drawings, programming, work off drawing and follow work instructions
- Efficient production running multiple CNC machines
- Follow daily production schedules
- Safely operate a machine
- Implement company policies and procedures related to factory operations
- Receive goods and loading of trucks
- QC checks and standards
- Laise with customers
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Multiple years experience in similar role
- Certificate III or higher
- CNC Operations and Programming
- Work with 4 axis mill and 2 axis lathe and manual machines
- Cad/CAM experience, preferably Fusion 360
- Self-motivated, can program and operate independently
- Strive for efficiency and have strong time management skills
- Team attitude
- Must pass police/background check and medical clearance
- Permanent resident and citizen of Australia
- Firearms and Driver’s Licenses are essential.
- Tell us about your experience/involvement with firearms in Australia (please include your “shooting resume” too).
- Defence clearance a bonus.
- Drafting skills/experience desirable
- Manual machining skills a huge advantage
In return, you will receive:
- Product discounts
- A dynamic and unique working environment
- Assist in developing and prototyping exciting new products
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting new role, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about this position or the Company, please contact Nik on 0402 219 831 or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications Close: 11/8/21
Please note that only applicants short listed will be contacted.